EDETEK provides comprehensive business and technical solutions to advance the science of medicine and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We utilize our clinical platform CONFORM™, to fulfill our customers’ data engineering and business analytics needs. Our comprehensive metadata driven solutions, coupled with our extensive experience, knowledge and capabilities allow us to offer unparalleled advantages in data quality, time to completion, and cost efficiency. EDETEK is culturally diverse company that is revolutionizing the way Life Sciences use data.
We are looking for passionate, experienced architects to build solutions that that are the first of their kind in the industry. You will define solutions that integrate, process, and analyze diverse forms of clinical data from and to other companies and organizations using CONFORM’s powerful applications. You will be meticulous in ensuring the quality of your innovative designs and love using your skills to build solutions that change the way the largest and the most innovative pharma and biotech companies in the world manage clinical data.
- Work with customers to modernize and automate business processes by using Edetek CONFORM capabilities
- Provide recommendations for system architecture and configuration patterns patterns for reusability, scalability, performance, reliability, and quality.
- Communicate solutions in a manner suitable for customer consumption
- Organize and lead customer calls and provide solutions to technical issues that may arise
- Use event-driven microservice design patterns to create new customer solutions.
- Improve processes, data platforms, reporting and analytic methods
- Create design documents and functional requirements by working with customers, partners, enterprise architects, business analysts and development engineers
- Liaise with business analysts and product development teams to deliver solutions
- Provide input on product roadmaps based on strong understanding of customer needs
- Use a variety of communication protocols including but not limited to REST and SOAP APIs, sFTP, etc.
- Troubleshoot customer issues including but not limited to file structure, data structure, data integrity, data processing and other technical issues.
- Set up direct data connections with new partners using existing integration APIs or provide design of new interfaces
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Quickly learn highly technical complex applications.
- Have strong understanding and experience with microservice design patterns and event-based architectures.
- Prior work experience and delivery of solutions based on AWS products and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with variety of communication methods and protocols including but not limited to REST and SOAP APIs, JSON and XML structures, ODM format, authentication and authorization protocols including OAUTH2.
- Well-developed knowledge of life science and clinical systems and clinical data management and standards, e.g., CDISC ODM and other CDISC standards, and HL7 FHIR standards
- Technical leadership of cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work with a dynamic, fast-paced, global team across time zones.
- Ability to work remotely and to travel to business locations when required.
- Availability in early and late hours to participate in scheduled global online meetings
- Cross-functional and client interactions
- USA Residents or Citizens only
BS/MS degree in computer science or a technical/IT related field, graduate degree preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.