EDETEK provides comprehensive business and technical solutions to advance the science of medicine and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We utilize our clinical platform CONFORM™, to fulfill our customers’ data engineering and business analytics needs. Our comprehensive metadata driven solutions, coupled with our extensive experience, knowledge and capabilities allow us to offer unparalleled advantages in data quality, time to completion, and cost efficiency. EDETEK is culturally diverse company that is revolutionizing the way Life Sciences use data.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced senior technical business analysts. You will be creating comprehensive, detailed technical software requirements through discussion with customers, third party partners, product owners, solution architects as well as with the software development and QA teams that will implement their requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to capture business needs and define software requirements that ensure the business needs are met
- Clearly articulate and document epics, user stories, requirements
- Create necessary artifacts as required. (e.g., sequence diagrams, process documents, system integration specs, configuration specs, etc.)
- Gain an understanding of multiple applications and how they will enable complex business processes
- Work with architecture teams to identify interdependencies between applications
- Participate in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate system designs and validate solutions
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to develop use cases for testing
- Assist users with their User Acceptance Testing
- Conduct research into systems issues
- Contribute to user training sessions by creating work instructions for new features and integrations.
- Assess project and requirements risks
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to assist in issue resolution and root cause analyses.
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 5+ years in a technical business analyst role
- Understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle management
- Design, development, and implementation of software using an agile development methodology
- System integrations, working with APIs, JSON, XML
- Cloud environments such as AWS
- Health care or clinical trials and related data management systems
- Working in a regulated environment in which solution validation is required
- Good Clinical Practice proficiency in using software development management tools (e,g, Jira, Spira) for requirements management.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Communication in both technical and business language
- Effective presentation of complex issues in oral and written form
- Independently prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely and to travel to business locations when required.
- Availability in early and late hours to participate in scheduled global online meetings
- Cross-functional and client interactions
- USA Residents or Citizens only
BS/MS degree in computer science or a technical/IT related field, graduate degree preferred
Send your resume to email@example.com.