EDETEK is an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ and offices in Asia and Europe, EDETEK has delivered advanced clinical informatics solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost efficiency.
The Statistical Programming Associate (SPA) or Specialist (SPS) programs all tables, listings and graphs necessary for an assigned clinical study report (CSR); acts as lead programmer for assigned projects; programs customized data displays, (including data listings, summary tables and routine graphics) in accordance with the approved statistical analysis plan (SAP) and shell displays for clinical research studies; writes code using Base SAS programs, SAS procedures, or standardized macros; analyzes protocol, SAP, existing shells/templates as needed to understand structure and content of data; performs data checks as needed, to ensure integrity and correctness of data displays; prepares documentation for programs; prepares documentation describing all datasets and variables within, including derived variables, and the project as a whole; creates SAS datasets of clinical data from clinical databases; creates status and efficacy datasets; creates project-specific macros and formats; loads client data from other platforms and other software packages; prepares data to be sent to clients and as needed for other external transfers and data imports.
QUALIFICATION FOR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively, effectively, and productively in diverse organization structures.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines: Delivering
- Excellence, Serving Customers, Accountability and Ownership, Global and Cross-Functional Communication
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work positively within a continually changing environment
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Advanced computer skills and practical knowledge of MS Office
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, or a combination of education and relevant industry experience.
- At least 5 years of clinical programming or SAS programming experience. Candidates with 10+ years of clinical programming or SAS programming experience are very welcome too.
- Proficient in at least one computer language with a high degree of accuracy
- Choice of comprehensive Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance plans
- Paid vacation time and sick days
- Corporate holidays annually
- Participation in the 401K Plan
- Comprehensive perks and discount programs for AAA, wholesale, insurance, Rx, fitness, pets, entertainment, etc.
- Health Advocate and Employee Assistance Program
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.